In the heart of Dublin, this single-family mews home marries modern aesthetics with its historic Georgian site. The home incorporates an 1847 coach house façade, which was restored and minimally altered to comply with local planning efforts. The visual link between the coach house and its primary manor has, too, been maintained; these parameters drove a transparent and honest design approach that pays homage to the Flynn Mews House’s origins. Entering from the alley into the forecourt, the home’s front face is a composition of board-formed stained concrete and glass, with an entry passage highlighted by white plaster. Gradually sloping downward, the passageway funnels the guest through this initial volume and into an enclosed split-level garden. Here in the courtyard, the coach house façade reflects upon the curtain-wall glazing of the entrance form and the contemporary bridge that joins it with the site’s older half. As part of the Dublin Green Building Pilot Program, the project incorporates a significant amount of sustainable measures achieved through a holistic design approach. Solar panels are used for domestic water heating while radiant floors utilize an underground heat pump system that incorporates gray water. Materials include stained concrete with recycled glass content, high performance insulated glass, and high gloss plaster.