"HR18 New Home "
Company:Dion Seminara Architecture
Designer(s): Dion Seminara Architecture , Australia
Category: , Professional
User's Profile : User's Profile
This new home needed to accommodate more than a traditional nuclear family with extended family members also to live in the home together with partners and children. The family expected up to 8 people for dinner each evening giving reason for the large well-appointed kitchen and butler’s pantry. The home includes two major dining areas, one being integrated as an indoor-outdoor room with fully enclosed shutters that flows into the outdoor area.
The home also includes two living areas, one incorporating a second kitchen/bar area connected to the second living area/entertainment room. Extensive bedroom accommodation was a necessity of the design as were the need for robe areas, on-suite bathrooms and several family bathrooms. Rather than have just one dedicated sleeping zone, two were included within the design to allow for different family groups. The home also includes water storage, pV solar panels and circulation pumps to ensure greater efficiency.
About the Designer/Company
At Dion Seminara Architecture our goal is a simple one – to create the very best renovation or luxury new home designs for our clients. We believe that we are the number one Brisbane architects for creating stunning renovations, alterations and/or additions to your existing home or a truly unique, upmarket new home.
But of course most Brisbane architects would say that, wouldn’t they? So what do we feel makes us truly unique?
• Design expertise: We are not run of the mill architects. We are truly gifted designers who can make your dreams a reality, making the seemingly impossible, possible.
• Focus on lifestyle: Your renovation or new home should be designed to suit the way you live. As one of Brisbane’s leading lifestyle architects we create tailored design solutions that enhance our clients’ lives.
• Wealth of experience: We have over 30 years experience in home design and building and construction. Unlike other architects, our unique blend of experience enables us to create designs that really enhance your life and offer excellent value for money.
• Eco-friendly design: Whether your goal is reducing your environmental impact or cutting the running costs of your home, our skill, experience and expertise can help you achieve the sustainability outcome that you desire.
• Quality assured: Dion Seminara Architecture is a Quality Assured architectural firm. We conform to AS/NZS ISO 9001:2000.
• Talented team: When you engage Dion Seminara Architecture you benefit from the expert skill set of a professional team that includes architects, draftspersons, designers and perspective artists.
But whilst we believe these are points that set us apart, it’s your opinion that really matters. And the only way to really understand the benefits that we can bring to your project is to talk to us about your needs and let us show you how we can help.