"MURAL OF VIETNAM TREES AND FLOWERS"
Company:New Hanoi Arts Co.,Ltd
Designer(s): Nguyen Thi Thuy Thuy and New Hanoi Arts Co.,Ltd, Viet Nam
Category: Design for Society, Professional
User's Profile : User's Profile
Brand new mural of Vietnam tropical trees and flowers had just designed and painted by Nguyen Thu Thuy and her colleagues from New Hanoi Arts Co.,Ltd at New International Da Nang airport, which nearly completed for hosting APEC in september 2017. This is the first time artist Thu Thuy and her company use the protect guard colours to paint a huge mural. Mr.Daniel Bruyat-export manager of French Guard Industrie said that Protect colours of Guard Industrie almost use for building and industrial construction, for example they had just covered their material for One thousand museums building in Miami. He is very surprised when seeing our mural painted by protect colours. He ask me to send proposal to Guinness World Records for the first and largest mural using Protect colours for painting. We are very happy to send the brand new mural and brand new material to IDA 16 with new hope!
About the Designer/Company
- In 2014, artist Thu Thuy had just completed 2 new public art works in Hanoi : Mosaic Golden Lotus Fountain and Love Hanoi Mosaic Heart Sculpture.
- In 2012 and 2014, artist Thu Thuy made the Vietnam Ceramic Mosaic Flag (312m2) and 6 murals in Truong Sa islands (Spratly Islands)
- In 2013 she made the ceramic mosaic “ Vietnam – France friendship” in Choisy le Roi city hall (France) to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of the signing of Paris Peace Agreement (1973-2013).
- In 2011 she made the ceramic mosaic teapot Fountain in Thai Nguyen and Ceramic Mosaic Lotus in steps in Thanh Hoa pagoda.
- From 2006 to 2010 she was the founder and artist leader of Ceramic Mosaic Mural Project in Hanoi.
- 2010 : certificate of Guinness World Records for the Largest Ceramic Mosaic in the world (3.85 km long – 6.950m2)
- 2008 : Bui Xuan Phai Award for the Idea of Hanoi Ceramic Mosaic Mural project – the Gift to celebrate Hanoi Millennium (1010-2010)
- 2005 : Second Prize of Vietnam Press Awards for the writing of articles about Vietnam Cultural Heritage
- 2001- now : member of Hanoi and Vietnam Fine Arts Association
- 2002-2011 : Art critique writer for Hanoimoi newspaper
- 1994-now : Painting Oil, traditional lacquer, Graphic printing and participating in Group exhibitions in Hanoi, Seoul, Bucarest, Washington D.C
- 1994-2000 : Art critique writer for Vietnam Fine Arts Magazine
- 1992 : Graduated from Hanoi Foreign Language Teacher training University
- 1971 : Was born in Hanoi