Project: "Gas inhale"
Company:Designsori academy
Designer(s): "Hana Bae" "Jae seung Lee" "Min hee Park", Korea, Republic of
Category: Home Interior Products, Student
User's Profile : -

Entry Description: People are exposed to poisonous carbon monoxide from the moment we turn on gas range. Because the Gas inhale runs to inhale the gas from the time when a pot is put on the gas range, it is safe from the danger of exposure to carbon monoxide.

About the Designer/Company
No information has been provided