Sponsoring the International Design Awards exposes your brand to opinion makers, business leaders and dynamic corporate partners who value innovative thinking and corporate commitment to design. We offer a wide range of sponsorship levels to maximize your company’s visibility.
Winning awards or receiving honorable mentions bring exposure and recognition to Universities and their students. It is also a good motivation for their pupils.
For more University Partnership information, please contact: email@example.com
The International Design Awards (IDA) exists to recognize, celebrate and promote legendary design visionaries and uncover emerging talent in the design industries around the world, drawing attention to the iconoclasm of designers who are conceptualizing and producing great works.
We are offering media platforms an opportunity to partner with the prestigious IDA Awards.
The International Design Awards has:
- A 13 year history with +700% growth since the Awards started in 2007
- Entries from more than 73 countries (and growing!)
- A total of more than 20,000 entries over the past 13 years
- A year-on-year increase in entries of +34%
- Website: 400,000 page views 2019
- Facebook: 11,000 followers
As an IDA media partner:
- We will provide a special 5% discount code to your readers to enter the IDA Awards via a unique code.
- Your company logo will be included on the IDA website with a hotlink to your website.
- As a media partner, you will also be mentioned in our social media and newsletter communications.
- You would send periodic communications to your database to promote the IDA special discount.
- Include advertising and editorial about the IDA Awards in your magazine, blog, newsletter or mailings to your audience.
- Issuing a media release highlighting the partnership with the IDA
- Use your social media channels to communicate information about the IDA Awards and we will provide communications materials regularly for this purpose.
However, the role of media partners is not restricted or limited to the above – we are interested to discuss with you alternative partnerships.
For more information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org