Built in 1924, this historic flatiron stood vacant for 27 years. Today, the building stands one story taller - a graceful golden presence at Downtown’s east gateway. The project includes the renovation of the existing two-level building and the addition of a modern and complementary third floor. It relates to the Flatiron building in shape, scale and color, its detailing, differentiated from the historic building through materials and setbacks. Inside historic details merge gracefully with contemporary materials and a blue polycarbonate office core defines new vs. historic.