Holistic architectural project unites equestrian & public. It reveals functional identity of each. Extended facades of manege & stables directed to central zone. Hexagon building as precious emerald rests in golden frame-necklace of other blocks. Wall triangles decorated with scattering bright glass. When approaching, it turns into crystal lantern. Curved white wing highlights main entrance. Crystal structure is main element of interior space, where environment perceived through transparent web. Interiors continue wooden facade structures, adjusting elements to more proportionate human scale.
Polina Nozdracheva - CEO, ALPN Ltd. (WDC member). As chief architect and the part of World's Leading Designers, Polina creates different scale and level projects is realizing in accordance with international quality standards. Main professional goal is to working for people making the functional, comfortable, sustainable and healthy habitat projects. Her objects is combination between creation unusual projects using a lot of color and using professional skills. Working on projects, Polina is always thinking from big urban scale to small details, solving questions from general to specific.
- GOLD WINNER 2020, MUSE Design Awards, Architectural Design cat./USA;
- SILVER WINNER 2020, MUSE Design Awards, Sport & Recreation cat./USA;
- GOLD AWARD 2020, A'DA&C, Architecture, Building, Structure Design cat./Italy;
- SILVER AWARD, NDA 2019, Architectural Design cat./France;
- SILVER AWARD 2019, A'DA&C, Architecture, Building, Structure Design cat./Italy;
- Best project of Social Infrastructure 2018, Built Sport Object cat./Russia;
- BRONZE AWARD 2017, A'DA&C, Architecture, Building, Structure Design cat./Italy;
- IPA, Europe Property Awards 2016/17, Leisure Architecture cat.,UK;
- IPA, Europe Property Awards 2016/17, Architecture Multiple Residence cat./UK;
- Quality architecture -2018,2015,2013,2011,2010,2007/Russia, etc.