Working on mask design, I considered three aspects:
1. Fashion aspect
- Mask has fully closed form, so you can?t see all emotions with person you talking about.
- According to latest beauty trends on contouring and natural beauty, there is a possibility
to use patterns for ?contouring effect? on cheekbones.
2. Medical aspect
Here is some problems that collected from medical workers:
- Some of them had ear ache. Solution: mask holder must be on back of the head.
- Sometimes medical workers sterilise one-time mask because of non-availability of reusable masks. Solution: quick 3d-printed form that can be also sterilise at hospital or washed at home and inside has reusable filter for easy-change.
- Filter that was used in design according to WHO is PM2.5 http://www.euro.who.int/__data/assets/pdf_file/0006/189051/Health-effects-of-particulate-matter-final-Eng.pdf
3. Marketing aspect
I can be one website where everyone can buy mask in color skin tone or collaborated with PANTONE Color of the Year, for example.
Three options for buying:
- Mask with changeable filter
- 3D printer + masks + filters for factories/hospitals etc. This pack can be as charity bought to some who need this.