interiorCode is a design website of small apartments for
living alone with 200 3D interior planning categorized into 5
apartment types, 5 tastes, and 8 life styles, which will all be
In recent years, interior planning for living alone is searched
But conventional interior plan (with only a bed in a
bedroom) with one function in each room wasn’t enough for
multiple functioned small apartment requiring bedroom,
living room, etc. in one room.
Two innovative categorization methods:
1. Not single rooms, it was categorized into 5 typical
2. By setting up the priority of doing what with who in the
narrow space, 8 life styles were categorized from the kind
of furniture placed, and it could also cope with living alone,
cohabitation, and semi-cohabitation.
<5 apartment types>
1: studio (1 room )
2: studio + kitchen
3: studio + kitchenette
4: 1BR(1 room + 1 bed room)+1BA (1 bath room)
5: 1BR + kitchen
<8 life styles>
1. Living + Bed ( Priorities/1:sleep,2:relax )
2. Living + Sofa Bed ( P/1:relax,2:sleep )
3. Living + Bed + Desk ( P/1:work,2:sleep,3:relax )
4. Living + Sofa Bed + Desk ( P/1:work,2:relax,3:sleep)
5. Living + Bed +Dining ( P/1:cook,2:sleep,3:relax )
6. Living + Sofa Bed + Dining (
7. Living + Sofa Bed + Desk + Dining ( P/1:cook and
8. Living + Loft Bed + Desk + Dining ( P/1:cook and
1. User/single person: preferred interior plan can be found
intuitively from each category. One practical usage is to use
it as a display window when renting a room.
2. Client/real estate rent agency: conventional 3D diagrams
are made-to-order at high price, but it can be low-cost and
leased monthly here.
<< RBaba Co >>
The points is Focus on the part of 1 room.
It will be possible to mass-produce this design easily and uniformly at a low price.